JRoy blog

Friday, July 23, 2004

personal - slaves of righteousness

arghh.. this morning my computer got stuck.. and now it is down.. *hiks2*.. terrible day so far.. i just pray that it can be fixed anytime soon.. that would really make my day.. right now i'm using my other compie at home.. Window 98!! oh me gosh..

on other note.. Friday Music Practice has never been this tough.. Marini said "wuah.. i saw you guys were having a very serious talk".. but i guess it would be even tougher for the BigBrother housemates that are left.. Ryan (aka. Frysie) is evicted!! yauzaa.. it's so unpredictable.. that's reality tv for you, i give you a hot tip.. ;).

and on last note.. i'm sorry to disappoint some of you if i did not carry myself and acted as i should.. thanks for frankness and honesty.. we all should.. :D.

And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness.

- Romans 6:18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home