JRoy blog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

me a Chairman

Last night I was coming home late. Went to Spize - The Makan Place with my band after jamming and walked back home. Reaching my place at about 00.45 midnight. The following conversation with the security guy got me thinking:

(after he opened the gate for me to come in)
Me: Hi, are you new here? Haven't seen you before. What's your name?
Security guy: My name is (i can't remember already.. Faz or something)
Me: Are you taking over for Elizabeth (the lady security) cos she not working?
Security guy: Yah, actually I'm working alone tonight.
(i started to offer to shake his hand)
Me: Hi, my name is Roy.
Security guy: Are you the Chairman or..?
Me: No, no, I'm in 05-05..

LOL.. do I look like a Chairman?!?! (maybe because I didn't shave or something)
soon lah.. soon.. (^.^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home