JRoy blog

Friday, August 06, 2004

personal - cleaning my room


my poor room going from bad.......... to worst.. :P.

gosh.. how many of you often clean your own room on a regular basis? i happen to be a bloke that wud really struggle in this field.. if there is a unit on 'cleaning room 101' i wud get a Pass or a Fail merit.. ha5x.. oh well.. initially i intended to sort all my files, folders, n items before settling in for the new semester.. it seems that i only brush up a lil' bit here and there and afterward leave the rest for tomorrow.. ho5x.. now my room gets worst and worst.. it looks like nothing more than "The Day After Tomorrow" just happened here.. huahuahuahuahua.. oh well, in my defense, our wall was being touched up at the moment and that is why most of my stuff are being chucked around.. just hope i cud get my room back soon or something..

but with all this unsettling feeling of not 'owning' a room gets me thinking and meditating about how Peter in the Bible describe us that our body is a mere tent and that we are a traveler in this continent called Earth.. Paul also encouraged us that we should always looks forward to our eternal Home.. there is always this longing somewhere in our heart.. well.. all i'm saying is.. for all my brothers and sisters, around the world, that have placed their faith and hope in Jesus Christ our Lord, "we are on our way HOME!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home