JRoy blog

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today, i was at Parkway Parade's "Best" store with family to look for fridge. While dad and sis walk away to continue looking at other brands, i was joting down the details of interested fridge. As i finished writing it down, a man (in his 40s) suddenly turned his head and asked me, "excuse me, do you have this in white color?".. and i was like.. *wat de*.. i responded, "sorry, i don't work here".. he looked at my appearance again and apologized.. let me tell you, this is what i wore: Beetle Bug shoe (brown n green), Hugo Boss pants (dark brown), and Polo shirt (light brown) neatly tucked in.. in what way do i appear like a salesperson?.. he later spotted a lady with 'kimono-like' jacket.. i added, "she can help".. hmm, maybe i should be looking for an in-store salesperson job position.. (my sis reminded, "this is the 2nd time someone mistook you as a salesperson, bro..")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home