JRoy blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

twins.. at FoP05

I think I have never met twins that often in a day. Today as I attend the FoP 2005 I actually saw 2 twins on separate occasion (one while waiting in line and the other when I sat down in the Indoor Stadium). By the way, they were both girls (both of them). What is it with twins? Is God trying to tell me something? Is my future partner a twin? One can only speculate at this stage. But hey, I had a great time during Praise and Worship and especially when the Word was ministered. Great work by Deliriou5?, Hillsong Australia, and Rev. Colin Dye. What a revival they bring into my heart. I learn today from Rev. Colin that Moses once did not carry enough revelation of God which is why he failed during his first 40 years. Eventually at the end of his second 40 years of coming to learn that he is nothing he had a revelation of God (the "I AM") that launch him for his powerful next 40 years leading God's people out of Egypt. And, just as Darlene and Martin also had their own revelation of who God is to each of them individually and uniquely, I desire to encounter God in that way too. Once again, I want to say to myself as a reminder and a commitment: "My revelation of God is that He is a Holy One and worthy of our praise." My prayer is that may I have more and more encounter and revelation of God in my life. Thanks for reading. Jesus loves you!! v(^-^)v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home