JRoy blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Singapore, here I come..

Today (July 5, 2005) I'll be leaving Medan for Singapore. Still felt too sudden because I just got back from PalangkaRaya roughly a week ago. Anyway, I finally got myself the latest BackStreetBoys album "Never Gone". To be honest, I've been waiting for their album since 2003. I've read an article about them being together again and talks about recording a new album to be released around mid of 2004 when they were invited on the Oprah Winfrey show. Still hasn't arrived and I waited some more. Finally!! it's out and I really enjoy their new sound (while they still retain their individual vocals personality). And yes, to answer all your questions and remarks.. I do love boybands!! there you go.. I simply appreciate their vocal skills and harmony (ps. looks does help but thats not what I am after, just so you know). Anyway, for those who manage to get hold of the BSB's latest album "Never Gone" I just wanna say, enjoy it!! My fav at the moment are 'Poster Girl' and 'Siberia'. Take care.. peace, roy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home