JRoy blog

Monday, February 28, 2005

i will be off for awhile.. hiks2..

yeah.. like the title has 'suggested', i will be off for awhile - off from the usage of Internet and any of web related activities. Firstly, because my membership with Generation I.T. will be terminated on 1st March 2005. Secondly, because I will be leaving Perth for Indonesia by 14th March 2005 (thus I won't be able to enjoy low rates of phone calls and Internet services anymore.. till i come back again, of course [if God will]). Finally, I want to switch from using PC to Apple (this has got nothing to do with web related issue at all.. I just want to say that I love PowerBook and all Apple made products). Miss you guys, keep me posted, and I will try my best to reply emails made to jroy18@gmail.com. God bless and love, jRoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home