JRoy blog

Thursday, January 13, 2005

God spot - Planet Shakers Conference 2005

I am currently attending the Planet Shakers Conference 2005 that is going on in Perth from 12Jan05 till 15Jan05. I must say that it is, "AMAZING!!" and "PHENOMENAL!!". Well, I may be exaggerating but you should come and see it for yourself. The pastor encouraged us to do one thing: 1. Switch on the mobile phones, 2. type, "You should come for the Rally tonight (or tomorrow). Great speakers will be there." , and 3. Send them and switch them off. So far I kept on having to re-send the sms-es again after the sessions are over because the mobile traffic got jammed. Wow!! Anyway, I believe God is doing something great in all of us, planetshakers, through this conference. So till then, I will once again update on "what's up" when I got the chance to recuperate from my feet aches and pain from lifting up and clapping my hands too much because I am compelled to. God is AWESOME!! I bid you farewell and hope to see you on one of the Rallies. God bless heaps. Love, jRoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home