JRoy blog

Monday, December 20, 2004

CD - Have a very Merry Chrismukkah

So yeah.. on Sunday after Church service and lunch at the Chatters', I was reminded by Cindy (aka Yen2) about the Christmas gift that she wanted weeks ago. I was pursuaded to go with her to JB Hi-Fi to grab her the "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" soundtrack album. In exchange, she would purchase me an album of my choice. Apparently, I have been hearing (or reading online articles, mostly) good things about the third instalment from the OC music mix ("The OC Mix 3: Have a very Merry Chrismukkah") and so I decided to have that as my Christmas gift from her. A bit wierd since we bought them separately at the counter and then passed around after making the purchase. Not forgetting to wish each other "Merry Christmas (and hope you enjoyed the CD)" (which I believe we will *shrug*).

I am going to say this.. "I miss the OC.."

The second season has already started in US but not down-under. Been updating myself on the story from the OC's official website and elsewhere. I can't wait to watch them all (reading the episodes are great. But it'll be greater watching the casts performing on screen). By the way, I stumbled upon a great screen capture of Seth and Summer in one of the second season episode (which I am aware that most of you OC fans out there might have already figured out from which episode anyway). So enjoy..


left: Seth and Summer from the OC (in Chrismukkah attire)
right: the cover of "The OC Mix 3: Have a very Merry Chrismukkah"


ps. Vincent.. I think you might like the track "Last Christmas" from this album (performed by Jimmy Eat World) 'cos it is so upbeat. I simply love it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home