JRoy blog

Monday, December 06, 2004

personal - Scarborough Beach

Well, today is the day we hit the beach. Arming ourselves with the protection of sun-block SPF30 or more we got into our car and just hit the road (towards the beach). There were only a handful of us but I must say I had a great time. This morning myself and my sis, Janice, went to visit her old school at St Andrew's Grammar school as she wanted to see the changes since she left for St Frayne Ursula. They have got new buildings on the empty land and locations of places have been moved. Afterward we went to Chatter for take-away for our lunch (ps. I am currently crazy for the foods and services there at the Chatter!!). Mr. Edo and iZ came over to our place by the time we got home. Then I went to pick up Rhys from his house, on my way dropping iZ to DIMIA. Around 4:30pm we meet up at Cana with Vincent. The six of us drove to Scarborough beach and the photos below says it all.


left: Vincent, iZ, and me are the only guys who went for a swim
right: the gang who went away hunting for food finally came back (and they pose)

btw, I'm so happy that the site meter today has hit 2,000 visitors!! Woo-hoo..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home