JRoy blog

Thursday, October 14, 2004

personal - jroy under re-construction..

Hi fellas

I am currently under re-construction. Things been happening in my life but I did not manage to pause and reflect on them. First of all, my apologies (once again) to those affected by me. Secondly, it will be a struggle for me to come back to basic but I will try, with the help of your prayer. I am disappointed in myself where I often hurt the people that I care and love the most without me realizing it. I want to better myself for God and for you guys. So, if you're wondering how come I don't talk to you guys it's not because I don't want to, but at the stage I'm in, I am afraid I might affect you guys again. Thank you for understanding. I'll be back soon. "Keep on keeping on for God's kingdom" 'kay?

Faith, Hope, and Love
-jroy

^"Psalm 51"^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home