JRoy blog

Friday, September 10, 2004

personal - jroy's 24th birthday greetings

It's my 24th bdae on 10th Sep 2004. And since this is my blogspot, I can write whatever I want here. Basically I am listing all the folks that have wished me "happy bdae" on the day itself. It really makes my day, even though I am not the type who celebrates my birthday but I really appreciate and feel priviledged to be surrounded by friends and family who cares enough to wish me bday. Here they are, in the order of when i receive the greetings:

midnight: geraldine tan & family [in person]; okky goh [sms]; chris taurus [sms]; ernest wijaya [sms]; michael amidjaja [sms]; erwin wijaya [call]; tante nyun2 [sms]; meliana aprillia [call]; andrew chan [sms]; erika sari [sms];
morning: selly sugio [sms]; hans honggo [sms]; cindy wijaya [sms]; olivia joso [call]; louise ratna halim & abigail amanda [call];
afternoon: jesslyn chandra [sms]; marini angouw [sms]; rieky gunawan [e-mail]; belinda sari [sms]; tirza christy [sms]; shienny octaviani [call]; janice chandra [in person]; mia amidjaja [in person];
evening: kenneth jacob [in person]; intan tedjasukmana [in person]; andreas halim [in person] ; charles sugio [sms]; mellisa chiam [sms]; tante lucia & family [call][sms]; andrew joso [call]; eunike joso [sms]; paulus tanudjaja [call]; stephanie kho & friends [call]; dodiet wira [sms]; melisa tanoko [sms]; alwin sadikin [sms];
night: gitta gianina [sms]; phillip tan & katie yeo [sms]; cindy chauwanto [sms]; ina & johan [sms].

Thank you once again for being a part of my life, for bothering to get to know me, for putting up with my "jayus"ness, for being so patient, for being yourself, for being real, and above all, for being the angels send from the Lord above and keeping me company here on earth. I am priveledged to have known and continue to know you guys. God bless and take care.

lots of love, jroy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home