JRoy blog

Monday, September 06, 2004

just a thought.. - thats how a couple should be

Hi people, how's everything? Good? Good lah ok? Anyway, it has been a week since the Aflame Community Church's 8th anniversary and I got to thinking 'I should resume to normal posting and better not procrastinate on that' yah. So.. alright, in regard to this topic, it has actually been on my Draft for ages and I think it is time to spread them and lay it under the heat of sunlight. My draft looks like this:

Aug, 13 2004 - last nite before going in to watch "White Chick" (which by the way is waaayyy funny; 9 out of 10 for laughter, from me).. meself and my buddy-in-crime, iZ, was waiting on the lobby at Garbo's Hoyts.. we noticed 3 Asian (look like Hongkies), both of the guys were playing the racing car arcade machine while the girl was waiting for her boyfriend.. and out of nowhere i said, "you kno Chris, i have always thought and imagine that thats how couple should be when going out with frens (the guy's frens).. having the girlfriend waiting while the guy play games or something".. and he joked, "of course.. u dun see the girl suddenly also get into action and challenge her boyfriend for a match"

But what I am trying to say is this: somehow I have always see other couples and visualise that maybe one day when I have a girlfriend of my own, wouldn't it be nice to have her as company while I go out and hang out with my friends. The same also goes where should my girl be going out to do her stuff that I could be there and accompany her. This of course, strangely, I have considered it to be some sort of a Eastern way of relationship building when dating a person. But come to think about it, everyone actually does it (no matter where you're from). so.. a big "D'uh" for me. I don't know.. I'm just talking nonsense now.. "somebody better get a rottan and hit me straight"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home