JRoy blog

Saturday, August 07, 2004

edition - "just a thought.." & "jroy theory"

ok2.. so last night i had a looonnnggg chat on msn with Geraldine (aka. gg) about how this blog can be better.. well, she gave me a good suggestions and tips that i reckon i should give it a try.. i hope you readers will not be shocked of the changes i made in terms of my writing.. basically im not that much a writer and i struggle in the idea of self-learning so as to improve myself in anything related to 'educational-stuff' (if there is such a word) *unless there are areas that i am particularly interested in.. PLUS it only needs not that much an effort from me to learn.. :P.*..he3x.. i believe in such a thing call "if in order to learn or achieve something you can do it with a minimum effort, that is the 'best' way".. which of course contradict a lil' bit with the idea of hardworking.. don't get me wrong.. i personally strive to be a hard worker.. only my style is "always go for the, so-called, creative and thus require minimum effort to carry out".. hahahaha.. *i think this is called efficient*.. less is best.. and.. and.. i am always very sensitive about the end presentation of something.. i.e. make sure it looks professional, get the most out of your work, and so on.. so there you go.. some idea of this new changes..

however.. in order not to TOTALLY shock everyone.. i intend to put this 'new' way of writing under two new headings (on different occassions).. they are the "just a thought.." column - which hopefully could have and contain any topics that pops up in my head and, by the grace of God, i could list them down nicely.. and the "jroy theory" - the column that talks about my small 'belief-system' about things and the whole concept around us, which of course still needs some research and survey to strengthen them cos it is not an end in itself.. it is 'jroy theory' after all.. you can't expect a 23 year old boy like me to come up with a Nobel prize contribution.. c'mon.. give me a break..

so yeah.. at the moment.. there are heaps of things running in my mind now.. i just hope i could write them down in a way that you can understand.. with of course, first and foremost, i could understand.. so before i embark on this journey.. i would like to ask for your assistance and help.. cos down the line if i ever touch on any issue that could offend people or, in a way, cause harmful behaviour pls just inform me and let me know.. i have no such intention and i will try my utmost best to put down my thoughts nicely.. so yeah.. if i get every nickel for re-explaining myself i would be a millionaire by 40.. thanks for listening to jroyFm.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home