JRoy blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

just a thought.. - what isit with ppl goin 'cute' when taking photo?

Please enlighten me on this matter. Basically I don't understand why there is a need to go 'cute' and beyond the simple "say cheese" when taking pictures. Now I understand there is a need to try to look nice and try as much to be photogenic. But I could not get, for the life of me, to understand why the pose? there is the 'wink', the 'piggie lip'/'suction', the 'look-i'm-falling' pose, and so on and so forth. And then there are those that try to hide away from being captured by the film (or digital memory). Are you afraid that you might ruin the camera lens if they took a picture of you? Is it really that bad?

Personally, I like natural pose. One that was taken when everyone is really being themselves. Or will it be called 'culun' (dodgy)? Please enlighten me fellas. I really want to know the purpose behind the pose and everything (with all the mysteries and origin of it). Personally, when taking photo, I like to be as natural (or as ugly) as possible so that it seems as though we are all having a fun time while the picture was taken. Once again, in regard to those who don't want to be in a photo, my question is: Is it really that bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home