JRoy blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

jroy theory - you will treat stranger better

It is quite funny if we observe carefully, that often time we will automatically treat those around that are quite new to us better than those that are already close to us. Why do we behave in such a way? Is it because we are more comfortable to be who we are around our family, close friends, or even certain colleagues? Or is it because we have the tendency to try and create a better image for those that are quite new to us so that the perception can diminish over time?

You can say that I am very much a creature that operate in this sort of way. Whether I realize it or not, somehow I will try and create a better image of myself when trying to give the first impression to a stranger. This got me thinking.. "was it because of this that I got tired of getting to know newer people? 'Cos I could not really be myself at all?" Anyway, it's just something for you guys to ponder about. And plus, it is a theory that I very much believe in.. so there you go.


"How" by Guy Sebastian (lyrics)
..I gotta know how, how does it feel to be loved by you
I gotta know how, just how it feels to be touched by you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home