JRoy blog

Thursday, November 04, 2004

picture - have you seen her?

Dear diary,

Today, as I continue on with the investigation into the recent case that was assigned to me, I was still not able to find a single clue as to the mysterious disappearance of a piece of priceless jeweleries that was stolen from the precinct of Madame Bouvier's house. It could be said that this is very much a disappointment for me as I would have expected some kind of progress by today. It had been three days since I took up this case. I ended up taking a break in the middle of windy but yet hot Wednesday afternoon inside a Dome cafe. Taking a sip from my cup of mocha, I suddenly realised that there was a piece of information that I had neglected.



Without wasting anymore time, I quickly looked into the file was with me. It has always been in my briefcase which I carried around while doing my investigation. I make sure the information that I was looking for was still there inside the confidential folder. It took me quite sometime before I manage to sort all the files and determine which are the key information that I can work on.

Finally, after tracing and putting all the pieces of puzzle together I concluded that there is a lead in my hand. The passport that coincidentally discovered two days ago near the location where the item suddenly disappeared could actually be a clue for me to work on to further this investigation. I was shocked to discover, by this evening, that she had flew off from this country (Australia). Apparently, the officers that were working in the airport saw her boarding a plane yesterday. Fortunately, according to her passport I know that her name is geraldine. Who is she? Where is she from? How is she related to this case? I only wish I could grab hold of her and get more details in regard to the missing jeweleries.



I am hoping that this case would be closed as soon as possible. However long it takes, whether in a couple of weeks time or even four months time (if there is a need for it). I am just going to be glad to know that I could get a good night sleep after this whole ordeal has been put behind me. Until then, I will be searching far and wide for more clues and am very determined to finally solve this whole mystery.

Signing off, detective jroy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home