JRoy blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

just a thought.. - does action speak louder than word?

I had a conversation the other day with my friend. Not directly but through e-mail to be specific. It was in regard to relationship stuff. There was a bit of small frustration because the other party seems to withhold a little and was not ready to talk. I kind of adviced this friend of mine that fortunately or unfortunately, there is a difference in how male/female see things. For a start, guys insist that "action does speak louder than words", and I sort of belief and acknowledge that in the female world, it would be the exact opposite, where gals belief that "words speak louder than action". It is a bit intriguing. I reckon relationship will be less frustrating if both party come to know which is which and how the person see things. What do you reckon? guys and gals, does actions speak louder than words for you?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home