JRoy blog

Thursday, December 09, 2004

personal - Christmas comes early this year

Today is extremely hot. But not as hot as what tomorrow may bring according to the weather report. I was almost melting and I've got to go to Curtin Uni to ask about the graduation invitation. My sister in Indo might need the invitation to ask for extension of her visiting visa. Turns out since my final result hasn't come out yet I could not ask for one.

I did a little bit of gardening/weeding today. How I hate those ants creeping around my lawn. I was practically throwing the ant sands everywhere as I found couple of their nests and the route that they took. I will have to do the lawn mowing pretty soon. Maybe this Saturday. Have to keep in mind to do that around 5:30pm onwards as the heat is just unbearable.

Had a call from Jenn in the afternoon. She'll be going back to Indo tonight and so we arranged to have dinner at Prima Taste Express (the place where Meli works). Left my house around 7:45pm with Jenn, Janice, and myself we visited the restaurant where Meli works. I had a great time catching up. And plus we had a special guest, as it turns out that uncleJ also drop by there for dinner. The four of us seated at one table ate and chatted till the restaurant close shop.

Christmas truly came early this year because Jenn bought me a present t-shirt when she came to my place (thank you Jenn). I had the priviledge of treating her for the dinner. As she was browsing through the photos I had on my digital camera and I talked her through, it just seems that time really flies for one year. Having a good ol' time sitting down and sharing with Jenn, uncleJ, and myself it feels great. Like what Jenn said, "I'm really happy how it turns out tonight".


left: jroy and jenn
right: present t-shirt from jenn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home