JRoy blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

BREAKTHROUGH thru Praise and Worship

Thanks be unto God. The PlanetShakers Conference 2005 (last week) has seen breakthrough for my spiritual life. The praise and worship that ushers me into God's presence is what I have been needing and looking for. I remember lifting up my hands, clapping, and jumping heaps till all my muscles were aching in areas that I did not know even existed before. I got to know the servants of God by the name of Reggie Dabbs and Chris Hill who totally rock!! (ps. I have been 'Blackesized')

This is a great year. God is good. Jesus loves me and that's all that really matters to me. I will keep up the 'praise&worship' walk and kept hungry and desperate for more of God's presence in my life. May the Lord cause breakthrough for the life of many who read this post as well. God bless and take care. Love, jRoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home