JRoy blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Movie Recommend - Friday Night Lights

Before we get into my review of the movie "Friday Night Lights", I would like to extend my appreciation for kia2 who (apparently) was the only reader/respondents from my previous post. Thanks for your comment and sharing. Much love to you bro, much love. Now, let's get into my review of the film centered around American high school Footballers. Please let me know what you think of the film and if you agree or disagree with my rating. Ciaoo...

ps. I never thought "My Lord's Prayer" could sound so cool!!

++++++++++
Movie Recommend - Friday Night Lights

Personally, I really really enjoy this film. Kinda makes me appreciate and takes interest in American Football a little bit. But what I admired most is the spirit that was displayed here. Oh, did I mentioned that it is based on true story? I personally gave it 7.5 out of 10. By the way, you have to excuse the brief sexuality that was in the film (what can you expect from an American high schoolers... ). Overall, got me hyped up at what the coach (played by Billy Bob Thornton) defined as "PERFECT". You guys have to hear it for yourselves!! You can't go wrong with a movie that has a slogan "Hope Comes Alive". OK, get your pop-corns ready. God bless. love, roy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home