JRoy blog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

you see, i was on my way back from the service. riding on bus 32. halfway down the road i suddenly noticed a pair of glasses on the floor near the exit door of the bus. looks like those worn by an elderly. seems to me nobody noticed it. so i try to ignore it.. but i can't. i ask God that if the people who got on the bus from this up-coming stop does not notice it, then i'll do something about it. there were a number of people getting onto the bus, mind you. but alas, none of them took notice of it. so i had to carry out my end of the bargain. i tell ya, God's timing can never be more perfect. before reaching the next bus stop we came to a red light. i simply grab the glasses and walk up to the driver. mentioning to him that somebody must have dropped it accidentally near the bus exit. i walk back up to my seat. heart felt lighter. i've done my part. the bus start to move again. only after that did the Lord reveal to me another thought. if i were to lose one of my items, i would certainly want somebody (like me) to notify it to the person in charge. so that i could go back to where i lost it and find it.


note: remember to pray for auntie marie as she's in a hospital..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home