JRoy blog

Friday, April 21, 2006

movie: Ice Age 2

i watched Ice Age 2 last week.. the computer graphics are incredible.. storyline quite interesting.. and of course, the little rodent is sure to please moviegoers.. overall i give it 3 out of 5: a good movie..

but my experience of the show was totally ruined, no thanks to the middle-aged lady sitting next to me.. from the beginning of the show she demanded that i do not go "wow" and be too expressive throughout the show.. i have been nothing but trying to be pleasant to her.. but her tone and glance only gave me the impression of looking down at me.. what an attitude!! i am totally disturbed by her..

anyway, i've made my mind up already after the show.. telling my friend WY that when Scary Movie 4 is released, i'm gonna watch it and i will hold back nothing!! if i wanna laugh, i'll laugh loudly till i cry.. if i wanna fart, i'll fart as i please.. ain't nobody gonna ruin my whole experience when watching Scary Movie 4.. so, if i happen to be watching the show in the same theater as you.. i can only say, "please bear with me.. and i've warned you.. LOL.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home