JRoy blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

CHC Indonesia Night

We had Indonesian Night event today 7pm to 10pm at Jurong West building Main Auditorium. Pst. Kong led a brief preaching session (with all the pastors attending) after the attendees had dinner on level 4 & 5 and once settled in the auditorium a host of game, performances (by Maluccas), testimonies (family couple, a doctor and GPdI Sidoarjo's pastors), video trailer, and Praise & Worship. It was EXPLOSIVE!!

What I took out of the meeting is Pst. Kong's passion to reach out to Indonesian. The revelation of our spiritual heritage (of being Indonesian) and the phrase "Semua Bisa Diatur".. lol..

Mostly I thank God for this meeting because it is in-line with what I've been experiencing these couple of days/weeks. I've viewed my friend's photo albums (he's leading in his church in Australia) and have had quite a number of encounter/partial-revelation that really awakens my long forgotten passion to reach out to Indonesian and creating that close-knit family group.

By God's timing and grace may I be found worthy to lead in that capacity again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home